Submissions can be either self nominated (where entrant and nominator are the same) or entries can be made on behalf of an entrant (where the nominator is different to the entrant).
To find out more on the judging criteria, please click here.
It's easy and free to enter the Global Travel Hall of Fame. Just follow these simple steps.
- Choose the award you would like to enter from the list below.
- If you haven't entered before you will be prompted to register. You'll then get a confirmation email with a link you must click before you can complete your entry.
- You will need to make sure the award is added to your basket. To do so, please select the award from the drop down list and click 'add selected'.
- Fill in the nomination form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'complete'. Please note you will need to check the box 'I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions' to submit your nomination.
- You can come back and edit your entries right up until the final deadline.
Nominations close on 22 September 2023 at 5pm.
Hall of Fame Membership
Induction into the Hall of Fame is an honour bestowed on only the most successful and the most remarkable operators in the travel, hospitality, leisure and tourism sectors.
Being elected to the Hall of Fame represents the ultimate proof of peer recognition for a successful career or a remarkable achievement. Inductees will have developed businessses that have changed the face or the course of their industry sector and had a profound influence on their fellow professionals. Their success will have been often mimicked, but never bettered.
Sustainable Business Award
The Hall of Fame Sustainable Business Award recognises a travel or hospitality business that places sustainable business practices at the core of their company ideology.
For many ethically-aware consumers, the notion of sustainability has become a key factor in informing purchase decisions. From the tractability of the food on their plate to the impact of their next holiday, either on the environment or the communities they visit, the consumer has become greatly more aware of how their actions impact the world around them.
The winner of this award will be a business that is able to demonstrate how their sustainable credentials positively impacts their stakeholders, employees, consumers and financials.